Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dear universe

Dear universe Please show me that I am making the right choices. Please show me that I am near where I am going. Please show me the people that should be really in my life. Please show me it's almost over now and that the end is getting closer now cuz I am running. Where is it heading where and I gonna land  I want to know if I'm the real winner. Please show me a man that makes me feel at home and comfy with. Please show me love you have already shown me that you have my back like no one else's by totally giving me exactly what I wanted. So I am going to make this whole asking you things through prayer. Thank you. Please show me that I am a knockout. Please show me triumph over tragedy today. Please let today be a lucky day. Please show me magic today. Please help my mom understand today and not be mad. Please show me that you are with me every second I am alive. Please keep me high all day. Please show me my dream man. Please show me fans act ing like this is an ok thing to do and actually a brilliant way. Please help others see how perfectly everything I do falls into place. I will give it all I got. I feel like I belong on a throne please show me it's true. Please show me beer. Please show me that I am the best. Please help me use everything to my advantage. Please I am not afraid I am glad I went to that bad place to get this one. No one is stopping me. Please show me that I am one with the universe. Please show me that I am king. Please show me that I am not a human being. Please show me that that super moon was for me please show me that. Please show me how I am chosen please show me. Please show me how I change the norm routine. Please show me that I can do anything with my art and words. Please help me full in all the spaces left for me. Please show. Please show me I'm a wild flower. Please show me I have been to hell and back. Please show me marijuana. Please show me that I can lay it down. Please show me that I am good and good at it. Please show me I am in bleed mode. Please show me I have found love. Please show me you I want to see you. I want love lots of love 

No comments:

Post a Comment