Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dear universe

Dear universe I can't stop writing things down. I accidentally drew on my leg but oddly enough it looks like horns. There is some sort of badass devilish flow about me that is pretty cool :] I'm actually really proud of this I feel like I am taken over by both devil and god but in perfect balance. That's kinda amazing. This balance I have is mine and no one could take away from me.  The badass thing about life is no one can take away your thoughts those can have no boundaries it's something I feel people don't appreciate enough. That's the one thing that no one can take away from me my mind. There is so much that goes on in my mind others might freak out. But I honestly feel a high when I get inspired so I search for inspiration in everything. I form a relationship with things and people everywhere. And I heard from jack black that the heart of the movie lays in the relationships of the characters. What about a characters relationship with its character. My character is in love with everything and that feeling of ultimate love with perception is a gift that no matter where I go I can bring with me. Haha my mind is running and not looking back. I just think high thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment