Friday, May 11, 2012

I've done more than I could say amen

Dear universe  I am watching the screaming skull. At the beginning they have a warning message like the kind they have on cigarets. I like that idea. Hell me find a way to incorporate that into my story. I pray that I find the inspiration to write my store more clearly. I also pray that I leave good outlines for myself. I pray I never need that iPod. I pray that my life changes up in only possitive ways which will make my story more badass. I pray that I have my big break. I pray I find an opportunity on explore talent that changes my life very soon(like now) lol. I pray I am in a movie. I pray I motivate people everyday. I pray that I help in aiding people to learn to love, at least any aspect of their life. I pray I can successfully make people think and think out loud. I defiantly and super grateful for what I have I pray I always feel grateful for what I have. I pray for money lots of money. I beg you universe please show me my big break. I pray for everyone and hope that each person learned at least something about themselves that they are proud of. I pray that everyone feels like a badass. I pray that others get heard. I pray that I find lost souls and help guide them. I pray for comfort ability in my next home. I pray that getting into my new home is fast and easy. I have done more than I could say that is for sure. But I have said so much already on top of that lol.  I pray for more strength and comfort in my life. I pray I meet people who are dreamers like me. I pray I don't have to wait much longer. I pray it's never too late. I pray I rise up and take the power back. I pray for the moment that flips my life around in a badass way. I may be asking a lot but I feel you don't mind I mean you seem to respond with joy so it wouldn't hurt to try right? Love you :]

No comments:

Post a Comment