Wednesday, May 9, 2012

para dice

i am a young girl in pursuit of glory and fame
i will do anything to feel the flame
nobody know my world well it moves
i am still making all my dreams come true
your love is my paradise
almost to paradise
looking for a young boy in pursuit of money and fame and he would do anything he could to heal my pain.
i can hear him scream
paradise in search of paradise
i will make the sun shine forever and i will paint things gold.
my love is forever
on that road to riches. blisters
i will put dollars on my tree with knowledge cuz im climbing to the top from the bullshit im tired.
dead presidents wink back
im smoking good its ok im just thinking back call me crazy ive been called worse
its like i have it all but whats it all worth i know im better in my after life

No comments:

Post a Comment