Friday, May 11, 2012

The things and people in your life come and go but you are stuck with you forever. With that I must get into the who you part, well who you are is determined on the quality of your thoughts.  I did an experiment and just wrote down the thoughts and things I hear, well at least what sticks out to me. I figure my thoughts especially the good stuff has to be important I have to write it down.  It would be cool if I could meet someone who does something similar or would test my theory.  But I guess it's just me and the universe. It's almost like having an imaginary friend, which honestly I think is a brilliant concept. I draw pictures of my imaginary world and each picture gets better and better I'm pretty stoked on that. I blow my own mind often it's fuckin awsome. Who needs sex when I can just do that. It's perfect birth control. Cool.  Wow do I ramble haha well I guess that is why a blog is fun for me cause for some reason it seems like an appropriate place to do that at.  All I want to do is express myself. Let me share my feeling with you please 

No comments:

Post a Comment