Friday, May 11, 2012

Dream

This life is for the dreamers. Only problem is that the quality of an average persons dreams seems to have boundaries. That is who I want to be apart of my life, people who dream and don't stop. I am a very crazy honest dreamer. My life feels and sounds and looks like a dream. I am now seeing how confident I should be. I am going to wear my dreams out loud. I just want to only take steps forward. I hope I can share about my crazy life. People may hear but how many truly going to listen.. I hope people see how ready I keep myself. I want to show with my life how you can speed up time. And that's by achomplishing the most you can and write down your thoughts or the words around you. I will show the world how important keeping track is. But it starts off weird until you get it in a flow. The flow took a long time to achieve but im just now realizing that my letters to the universe are ones I need to fill a book with. I want to create good luck and fortune for others

No comments:

Post a Comment