Thursday, May 3, 2012

RIP JAMES DEAN

my badass horse who died 2 months after i was a part of a mans death.....



when i was 16 i was driving down my street as i am about to go through an intersection i see i man riding on a bike i stop and he collides into me and falls on my hood falls to the ground cracks his head open and dies. i called 911 but only an ambulence came. once they took him away and everyone left i went to my friend camerons then home. the next day at school i tried telling my friends and no one believed me after school when i was done riding i went home and cops where there and they said the man had died and asked me what happened....i was in shock so i just told them i found him....well apperently that is lying so they arrested me for vehicular manslaughter.... i went to juvi for 10 days and then got a month of house arrest and it took a year to come up with a result which was not reporting an accident to a police station but it took so long because the man was arabic and his family was trying to get me charged as a hate crime....


.im 16 might i remind you....the police report also said i am a spoiled brat who doesnt appreciate life. i am adopted and ended up with an amazing family who spoiled me but even at t hat age i was no brat and i appreciated life more than anyone i have ever met....

huh weirdddd

but i feel that man is watching over me... RIP sir

No comments:

Post a Comment