Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Monster

I am in my film history class and well I can't hell but blog but I like the energy and the flo of my thoughts in this environment. I really pray for something amazing to suddenly happen I feel like a kind small monster I just write like a machine. Dear universe Please help me in my pursuit my dreams. Please let my luck take me by surprise. Please let my tragedys turn to triumph. I pray for your constant signs to continue to exist in my life. K pry I lose weight. I pray court goes good and I don't go to jail. Please be there for me and show me that I am on the right track. Please show me my road even more than what I can see. Please show me a sign your listening. Please show me all the things I have been writing have a good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment